Thursday, February 9, 2012

and not a bit wiser...

I am now "officially" in my late 60's. I don't feel or look any different than yesterday, but that's fine by me. Since I go through life with a somewhat skewed image of me, I never know how to answer those folks who ask, "What does 60-whatever feel like?" The best I can manage is, "If I ever start to feel that age, I'll let you know."
Gifts were a sewing machine (my back-up has it's back up) from Fred-along with a beautiful Italian Amaretto cake; gift card and hugs from Son, DGDs, and DIL who has the same birthdate, and best of all, many birthday wishes from friends around the planet. It's bedtime, so I will sign of, Nehmah62

1 comment:

  1. Nehmah, if you read this, just know that I've been thinking about you and Fred.

    Hope you are both staying well.

    Jessiexx

    ReplyDelete