Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's digital for Nehmah...

This past weekend we celebrated 45 years of marriage. It was a quiet day for us. He had his Saturday bible study group, while I sewed, frantic to get stuff done by the 25th. We went out to shop for a joint gift and a meal. The gift was a digital camera and extras. Our last camera purchase was in October of 1994 when we went to the UK for my 50th birthday (b-day was in February-I mean why rush things?) It saw yeoman's duty when grandchildren were born.
Due to tremors I can no longer use a film camera. Either I drop the film under the couch or the photos look like they were shot during the 1906 SF earthquake. Digital is the only way to go. The colors are terrific, I can't cut off heads as there is a wee box to center images. Colors adjusted automatically, however they have not quite perfected the software to clean up (virtually) the mess behind the shootee. Best of all, the picture is on a teeny monitor so I know if the shot is good or ICK! Since I probably won't be posting I'll wish the readers a Happy Holiday and peaceful 2012. Nehmah62

No comments:

Post a Comment